Below are forms you will need to satisfy the State of Illinois requirements.
- New students who are coming from another country will need to provide a health physical, dental and vision examination.
- New students enrolling within the United States will need to provide a physical and if enrolling in 2nd or 6th grade a dental exam.
- Incoming Kindergarteners will need a recent physical, documentation of up to date immunizations, dental and vision examination.
- Incoming 6th grade students will need an updated physical,up to date immunizations and dental exam.
- Medical authorization form is required if your child requires medication (including over the counter medication) during the school day.
- Food allergy action plan needs to be completed by the physician if your child has food allergies.
- Asthma Action Plan needs to be completed by your physician if your child requires an inhaler.
Second Grade Forms
Sixth Grade Forms
New Student Forms
Students entering 6th grade in the school year 2015-2016 will need the following immunizations: